1.8.07

And The Results Are In.....

I got news from Shannon that the blood work was positive. Which means we are PREGNANT! We owe it all to Shannon! She was the one that never gave up! Which I think is AWESOME of her! Even though she feels like a human pincushion she still takes a shot in the bum everyday! CRAZY girl! Who volunteers for that? My Awesome cousin!

So on Friday my cousin and her hubby fly back to NC. Before they leave they have 1 more thing of blood work done. Just to make absolute sure everything is cool. After that we'll do an ultrasound in two weeks. Keep praying, until we get by 3 months we are holding are breath!

I just thought we'd update the site of the good news! gtg to bed now!

LOVE YA ALL!
THANKS FOR THE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebekah, this is great news! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Beth

NB-C said...

This is GREAT news! I will be thinking of you and Shannon in the weeks ahead!

The Notorious N.A.T said...

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTT YAYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried on the plane last night...I love you so much and can't believe this miracle. We are so blessed. So, so, blessed. Now, on to week 12 and beyond. I love you my most treasured sister!

JAB said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad to hear things went well. All good thoughts to you and Shannon.

Rima and Kevin said...

Yea! That's great. I'll be thinking of all of you while we wait for the next milestones. I can't wait to hear how many (!) little babies are in Shannon's belly.

Murraymania said...

Rebekah, Awesome! Nancy and I will be praying for everyone. Shannon, your picture needs to be placed next to the word "Saint", in the dictionary. I pray that God will bless you big time!
Father is Fond of Us!!!!! Steve Murray

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip