16.8.07

So, we have news!

I got a call from Shannon today. She said they could only find one baby on the ultrasound. it is 3 mm long and they can hear the heartbeat! she said that the baby is 5 weeks and 6 days old (which they count from when she missed her last period. not from when the embryo was implanted!)

isn't that awsome?! I think my mom cried a little bit before calling me! I think she's getting excited to be a grandma! :-)

I Think Ryan's mom is excited too! :-) YAY! she's going to be comming down to put pergo down and help us get the house ready to go for the baby! :-)

Next step, ultrasound sept 6 to make sure everything is still going well!

Then Nita and I fly down on the 14th to see Shannon!!

Then, we just wait for the 3 month mark! 12 weeks.......I think we can do that! :-)
KEEP PRAYING!

2 comments:

The Notorious N.A.T said...

WOOT!

SO happy sis. No painting the room yet. (Perhaps at Christmas when I'm home) Shannon's amazing!

JAB said...

Congratulations!

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip