6.8.07

1 Week-Ultrasound, 2 Weak Mommy Arms!

I talked to Shannon today she said that her first ultrasound is set for the 13th. which means We'll know (for sure) if we have one baby or two by monday of next week! WOOHOO!

At lunch today I decided to start building my arm muscle so I started with 2 lbs and just doing that i can feel it already! WOW, I'm a weakling! I'm thinking that i'll start arm reps with thes the 2 lbs and move up. Hopefully i can get my arms in shape as well as maybe my core :-) i work at the perfect place to do all this. Working with Physical Therapists they can tell you what to do and how to do it. FREE. So, that's good! :-)

I can't wait to have "mommy arms" carved with muscle! :-)

Ryan already wants to buy baby name books. I think it's too early for that! However I am contemplating how to Re-do the house to make it more 'baby friendly'. To me right now that's more fun anyways. Once i see the ultrasound I may change my mind... who knows!

okay, lunch break is almost over! talk to y'all soon!

2 comments:

The Notorious N.A.T said...

Glad you are going to start some strength training - I think that is a must and a very! good thing.

How bout you give it another few weeks before you start buying baby name books and changing up your house...we've still got to get to the next milestone!

You guys are cute in all your excitement! Love you!!!

JAB said...

I hate to break it to you, but I've got a 30 pound almost 3 year old and an 18 pound 3 month old and I still have flabby arms! :-)

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip