29.7.07

It's a Long Wait...

Sorry I haven't written lately. Really we have to wait 'till Wednesday to know if Shannon is pregnant. SO, needless to say it's been a long week of waiting. Shannon goes to the doctor at 9 am California time so that means by lunch time i should know what's going on. Wednesday i won't be able to concentrate around lunch time and afterwards. I just hope it's good news!! I guess it's just time to pray! :-)

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN for all your thoughts and prayers and offers for help on so many different levels!

YOU ALL ROCK!

:-) LoVe YoU!

1 comment:

The Notorious N.A.T said...

I can't believe you don't know Peter Frampton. Go ask your uncle Paul...he only made me listen to it for like 4 years in his van going back & forth to school!!! LOL

4 Words: Master of the Pan Flute

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip