16.7.07

Good News Monday

I woke up by a call from Shannon. She said that the lining in her uterus measurements went from 3 mm to 17 mm from Friday to Monday. Which means her uterus is more than ready for the embryo transfer. Which means SHE'S flying out here. I talked to ana at the fertility clinic and she said that they have never seen the lining grow so much so quickly. So they wanted to do another ultra sound to make sure everything is okay with shannon. IF everything is fine they want us there to make the embryos and do our STD blood tests. (Ryan and I).

SO we got a day off today. We just toured around town. We went to Universal Studios City Walk. Which was cool.... Here's some pictures from the City Walk :
This was at the Hard Rock Store

Next:




This was my favorite poster at City Walk if you can't read the poster it reads:
L.A. ANGST
"OH ANDY, THE HOT TUB OVER FLOWED AND RUINED MY CELL PHONE. THEN THE CAPPICCINO MAKER EXPLODED AND THE TOP OF THE CONVERTABLE IS STUCK SHUT....AGAIN!"


Funny stuff!
Next, We went to Hollywood BLVD. First we went to the Wax museum. Ryan took pictures of EVERY wax figure (or so it seemed) but he likes this one the best:



Ryan prefers this picture of me at the Guinness World Records Museum:




I think I like this picture better:



GOTTA LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!

This picture is for my mother... i just want to let you know mom that the door was locked had been closed for the night and i could still smell the sent outside...that's some stinky girl stuff!




That's all I have for now! I'll be writing soon. We are waiting on Shannon to arrive in town and then we may go see Shawn at the bar downstairs. It's comedy night tonight...

GOODBYE FROM HOLLYWOOD....


1 comment:

The Notorious N.A.T said...

Looks like you're having fun! Can't wait to hear what happens today!

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip