21.7.07

Update from the doctor...

So, today we just hung out around the hotel. Ryan wanted to just hang out in the room so shannon and I went to get her food for her two days in bed.


We got a message from the doctor yesterday when we were at. He said that we had 6 embryos growing well and 2 embryos that haven't split as fast. So we'll try the transfer Monday. Which means that Shannon will have to be on bed rest for 2 days. We heard from Randy today and he got his flight changed from wednesday to monday evening. Which means shannon will only have to get a ride to and from the doctor on monday. instead of trying to find someone to give shannon her shot until wednesday. Which will keep me from worrying too much about her.


We leave tomarrow morning at 8:30 so we have to be out of the room by 6:30 so that means another early morning! WOOHOO....


gtg! We'll be back in town tomarrow and i go back to work the next morning...FUN! :-) See ya around C-Bus :-)

1 comment:

NB-C said...

Beckah-

Just wanted to say that you all are in my thoughts. For some reason I asked Vee about you the other day and then while looking for your blog to let you know I was thinking abiout you, I found this new blog on Natalie's. I'm glad you are sharing your story with us.

Take care and good luck!

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip