28.6.07

Little Acts of Random Kindness!

Today I shared my story with a co-worker of mine while i was filling in at another location. He was blown away with my story to the point that he teared up a little bit. He thought about it all and really hit all my thoughts right on everything i have thought about. I was kinda amazed really. No one has ever asked me things like "don't you just want to tell your cousin what to eat and make sure she's protected at all times?" i was like "EXACTLY!!!! yes!" I told him Ryan and i never had a honeymoon so we were going to go to Vegas while we were out there for a day. A little later he went out side to talk to someone and came back in.
He said to me, "this may seem a little weird but i need to do more nice things for people. SO, i want you to take this (handing me some cash) and shoot some craps or something on me while in Vegas. I know your spending a lot on all of this so take that and have fun!"
I was just amazed! It wasn't a lot of money but it doesn't have to be. He was so moved by my story that he felt compelled to help us out even if it was just a small amount. IT REALLY MEANT SO MUCH!
SO, Thank you! ALL OF YOU, from great amounts of $$$ (mom and dad) that really i could never ever repay. To small acts of kindness that happen on the most usual of all Thursdays that makes my day! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip