17.6.07

All Those Meds!


Talking to Shannon today she told me that her medications started Tuesday (June 12) and won't end for 12 weeks. I didn't realize that she had to take the meds even after the transfer of the embryos. She sent me a picture to show me how much she really had to take within 12 weeks. Crazy! What's even crazier is she had her middle child who is no older than 10 give her her shot today. Shannon said he was totally willing to do it! I guess that's good! At least she doesn't have to shoot herself in the arm right!?
I laugh because i know the feeling of all these drugs. I went through a similar regiment when I had my eggs harvested. I was a moody mess with hot flashes like a menopausal woman. I think Randy may have it easier durring the pregnancy. After shooting up her body full of hormones for 12 weeks Shannon may not be the easiest to live with. I guess we'll just have to see!

No comments:

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip