27.6.07

12 "Work Days" and Counting....

As my Husband says there's only 12 working days 'til we head on out to the Golden State. (but who is counting right?) There's soo much to do untill then. I'm clearly not as excited as he is. but that's alright..

Ryan and i never had a honeymoon so we decided we are going to go to Vegas for like one day.......with my cousin... nice mock honeymoon huh? lol well we can at least say we made a baby on our honeymoon! ;-) I can't wait to see all the crazy lights and stuff. I want to play a slot machine and have a drink brought to me while i loose all my quarters (For a toast to my grandmother who passed in November). I will win about what i brought back and i will keep walking. I'm excited for that. At least I've got that!
However I'm not excited about spending an arm and a leg on EVERYTHING in LA. I'm not looking forward to LA traffic. and I'm not looking forward to $4.00 gas or old women thinking they look young because of all the PLASTIC in their bodies... riight.... i find LA such a "fake" city. it's all hyped up on looks and money. Amazing really how this city can bring me the most real thing to me. Real life stuff that makes the most average part of a Tuesday what i cherish most. Real life stuff that makes my life whole. More than what money could ever do.

I talked to shannon today she is currently on like 12 different medications... ha ha not really but it seems like it! She said she is on:
1 shot a day, a patch, asprin, and vitamins. Maybe more I can't remember. I didn't realize it was that much at once. WoW! She says to me "I best not have morning sickness with this kid!" I'm gunna feel horrible if she does!

Someone asked me today if i was "in the family way". I was like Uh...what? she said... "are you pregnant?" i said "no.....but my cousin may be getting pregnant with my kid next month" she said " that must be it it's just ment to be! i see it on you!" i laughed and said "thank you" then i thought for a second.....SHE CALLED ME PREGNANT AND I SAID THANK YOU! SHE CAN SEE IT ALL OVER ME AND I SAID THANK YOU! doesn't that mean I'm fat? lol! uh huh! i think it does! wowsa! I'm thinkin' in the next 9 months i'm gunna be told i'm pregnant a lot... i plan on gaining the weight right along with Shannon!!! LOL RIGGHT!

alright gtg to bed... workin' at a different clinic tomarrow...... gotta get up earlier than usual! LOVE YA KIDS!






No comments:

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip