4.10.07

Just a little update

I was talking to Shannon on IM yesterday and asked if she saw a baby bump yet. She said not really except for in the mornings when she's laying down. She said that the baby seems to be all curled up and when she has to go to the bathroom and when she's laying down it looks like a baseball in her belly. Sticking Straight out...of course i've never seen anything like this especially since it's my baby I'm even more curious and we continued to have one of those "NUH UH".. "YES HUH!" conversations for a while. Till she said she'd send a picture. THOUGH SHE HASN'T SENT ME ONE YET i look forward to it! To see really what this looks like. Because at 13 weeks the baby isn't any bigger than a jumbo shrimp. HOW can it be as big as a baseball all curled up!? HUM.... I'm so curious i could scream!

13 weeks....this week my baby has his/her own fingerprints and his/her itsy bitsy organs are workin'! CRAZY!

Shannon and the family are comming up in January... i hope we can do an 3D ultrasound up in ashland with Ryan's mom! That would rock too! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES! MORE PICS! CRAZY TIMES MAN!

Gotta go but I hope you liked our update! It's not nearly as exciting as an ultra sound picture but we'll get there!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, doll! I'm loving hearing all the updates. What a fantastic miracle! Rachel (Land)

ReBeKaH said...

Miss Rachel you need to get your blog on sista friend! I'm sure you can come up with something! Having children always lends material I'm sure! How's the family? how's Bridget?! I miss you gals soo much!
Tell bridget i said hello and i hope all is going well with both you and her!
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Its only a jumbo shrimp but its got alot of stuff around it silly. Have another doctors appointment on tuesday in which I which I should be 14 weeks. Time for all the sugar tests and stuff. eww

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip