14.9.07

First Picture


This is a picture of the baby at 9 weeks only 2 more weeks to go and we'll be at 12 weeks which means we'll be more in the "clear" regarding the whole miscarrage thing... but for now we'll just marvel that we can see such a tiny thing and such a young age. I honestly cried a little when I first saw it!

I gtg back to work but i just wanted to share with everyone our little bundle of joy.. 2 more weeks and we'll see limbs as well as be at the 12 week mark.. DANG 3 MONTHS GOES SO FAST!
I'll be at shannon's this weekend with Anita...so more blogging to come! Love y'all!

3 comments:

The Notorious N.A.T said...

It's like a little Pea Pod!!!

JAB said...

cute little bug!

Anonymous said...

Doesnt go so fast when your the one actually carrying it. fortunatly the morning sickness has passed and Im all done with progesterone so maybe I can come out of my walking coma!!! It was fun having you down last weekend! S

Gavin's Pictures


Pictures from Our Trip